Today marks the first day of August. As many of you probably can relate, I feel like the summer is just speeding by. July was filled with meeting a lot of great business owners and starting some new and exciting projects. August looks very promising in terms of taking on challenging projects, building strong relationships and taking this business to the next level. Throughout the past few weeks I have become more aware of how thankful I am to be a business owner. There is so much creative freedom and fulfilling responsibility that comes with owning a business. I'd like to start the month by creating a list of a few things that I am thankful for in terms of this company. What are you thankful for in your job?
I am thankful for:
- All of the inspiring people I am meeting
- New and challenging projects that push me to expand my expertise
- The flexibility with my schedule to keep my personal priorities in check
- The support I have received from my friends and family to pursue this new venture
- Communities that are interested in small businesses and want them to succeed
These are just a few of the things I have come to enjoy as a business owner. I will share more in the future! Have a wonderful weekend!
What are you thankful for as a professional?